Trinity Christian College
Administrative Coordinator for Education Department
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Administrative Coordinator for the Education Department.
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Administrative Coordinator for the Education Department. The Administrative coordinator supports the Education Unit in a variety of ways. First, through supporting the work of faculty. Second, by assisting with tasks needed to support our adjuncts, students and prospective students. Finally, by supporting the mission, goals, and ongoing life of the Education Unit. Work is done in consultation of the Dean of Education, Director of Adult Programs, Director of Assessment, Innovation, and Traditional Programs. This position is 40 hours per week from August – May and 10 hours per week in June and July.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- General administrative assistant support for faculty and adjuncts
- Moodle support for adjuncts
- Gate and information processing for Directors of Adult and Traditional Programs.
- Handle student questions and process vouchers for state tests
- Order supplies for the department
- Scheduling support and course offering support for adult courses for Director of Adult Program and Dean of Education
- Coordinate textbook lists with bookstore and determine editions of textbooks
- Maintain social media presence posting on Facebook once a week and Twitter every other day
- Establish and maintain alumni database and information; assist in data collection from out-of-state and private school teachers
- Communicate progress on essential duties and responsibilities to supervisor on a monthly basis
- Schedule events for the department
- Plan and support student teacher luncheon or similar event, any admissions events, orientations, open houses, alumni events, Adult adjunct workshop and student teacher orientation
- Plan and support THE Event, Young Authors, and the Field Experience Encounter
- Other tasks as assigned (i.e. arrange appreciation gifts for student workers at Christmas and when leaving the job)
- High School or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with administrative tasks
- Experience in working with a variety of stakeholders of an organization
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capability to keep good, respectful relationships with students
- Ability to learn and use CAMS database software, Moodle, and Google documents
- Ability to use MS WORD and EXCEL products
- Aptitude for taking initiative and being a self-starter; ability to multi-task
- Ability to track a large amount of information
- Excellent use of English language in both spoken and written responses
- Competence in working productively with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work in small, multi-person office area
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload a cover letter, faith statement and resume during the online application process.
Trinity welcomes a response from diverse candidates. EOE
Contact Trinity Christian College
Payroll Administrator/HR Assistant