Drawing from the riches of the reformed Christian church, CSI member schools believe faith and learning are inseparably linked and that every aspect of life is meant to glorify God.
Together, We Reach Higher
At CSI, we pursue excellence in everything we do. Holding ourselves to a high standard, we also encourage our member schools to achieve more. We collaborate with our partners to provide exceptional educational outcomes for students in Christian schools worldwide.
From health and retirement plans to Christ-centered curricula and leadership training, we provide resources to advance your mission.
For any questions about Membership, please contact Jennifer Thompson.
What’s Included in Membership
Professional development programs that are engaging and applicable to today’s school leadership needs
- Emerging Leaders Development Institute (ELDI): targets aspiring school leaders and teachers and provides a broad overview and introduction of school leadership for participants to determine if school leadership is in their future
- Principal Development Institute (PDI): available for lead principals with fewer than ten years of experience and brings together a network of likeminded school leaders for small group discussions and opportunities to share specific challenges
- Beautiful Work: cohort model course that brings together a network of teachers with limited experience teaching in a Christian school
Access to our highly regarded accreditation program
What you need to know:
- Our accreditation program is grounded in a distinctively Christian worldview, which encourages schools to measure how well they are meeting their mission.
- CSI accreditation assures parents, students, and other stakeholders of your school’s commitment to excellence, continuous improvement, and accountability.
- CSI’s Measuring the Mission protocol serves as the core tool in dual accreditation agreements with Cognia, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and Western States Association of Schools and Colleges and is also fully recognized by numerous states, and independent school associations for accreditation, grant, scholarship, and voucher purposes.
Participation in well-established employee benefit plans. By being a part of a network of schools, your school has a huge advantage in saving
What we offer:
- US retirement program
- US health insurance plan (in states where plan options are not restricted)
- Group payroll plans
- Various limited benefit and insurance programs
Additional member benefits
- Complimentary job postings on our Job Board.
- A 10 percent discount on curriculum purchased from our curriculum store.
- A US Compensation Report, available to US member schools at a discounted price.
- A discount of up to 35 percent of the rates charged to non-member schools for our advisory and consultative services.
Ready to Become a CSI Member?
Join a network of Christian schools with a shared vision for serving God, advancing his kingdom, and educating his children in the context of a transformational worldview.