Langley Christian School
Elementary Child and Youth Care Worker
Seeking a Child and Youth Care Worker at the Elementary School.
- You will report to the Director of Learning Support and work under the direction of the school principal
- You will work in collaboration with established Youth Care Worker, school staff, and other agencies to foster & develop the individual student’s potential.
- You will encourage and assist students to have learning and coping skills that will enable them to perform more successfully in school and the community.
- You will support children to achieve their established goals using a strength-based approach.
- You will assist in the development and implementation of specific social interventions with students who present unique and challenging behaviours
- Child & Youth Care degree
- Minimum 2 years supervised and relevant work-related experience with children and youth
- Evidence of strong sense of purpose and identity built on Biblical principles and participation in local Christian church community
- Strong professional references
- Ability to work in a collaborative, inclusive work environment
- Employment is subject to a criminal record check
- Competitive compensation, pension plan and extended benefits package.
- Generous prep/admin time and professional development opportunities.
- Collaboration with an outstanding athletics directors’ team, administrators and elementary staff.
- Access to resources and encouragement to dream big, pursue your giftings and build something impactful for the future.
Contact Langley Christian School
Human Resources Manager