North Cobb Christian School
Upper School Business Teacher / Director of the Business Academy
Candidate should have a vision for investing in students who will go on the have careers in a variety of business related fields.
Serve as primary instructor for all Business classes, including Accounting, Personal Finance, Intro to Finance, Intro to Marketing, and Managing and Leading in a Global Economy.
Advise Business Academy students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Knowledge of subjects assigned.
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
- Strong organizational, computer, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Experience in the area of business preferred.
- Prefer a valid Georgia teaching certificate with required endorsements for subject and level assigned, or a Masters Degree within the applicant’s field
- Bachelor’s degree in education and/or equivalent required subject hours.
- Attain an ACSI 2-year Temporary Certificate within the first year of employment and an ACSI Standard Certificate in your teaching discipline within 3 years of employment.
- Benefits include medical & dental plan, retirement plan, and tuition discount.
Contact North Cobb Christian School
HR & Payroll Director