Twin Oaks Christian School
TLC (The Learning Center) Coordinator
TOCS is seeking a full-time learning specialist to coordinate and instruct students in grades K-8 enrolled in TLC (The Learning Center).
Twin Oaks Christian School is looking for a qualified special educator who loves the Lord. The ideal candidate is a Reformed Christian, holds an SPED teaching certificate, and has a degree in Special Education. This is a full-time position that will work closely with classroom teachers while executing the following duties:
- Provide academic support to students who are struggling with classroom curriculum or need accommodations due to a specific learning disability.
- Coordinate with classroom teachers on daily assignments, test and quizzes, and other concerns for students enrolled in TLC.
- Communicate with Special School District and other outside services concerning specific student performance in school.
- Collaborate with Admissions when new students enroll who have prior service documented in their paperwork.
- Communicate with parents through email and face-to-face meetings concerning student performance at school.
- Write and update service plans for students enrolled in the Learning Center.
- Communicate with testing sites when a student is referred or is completing an evaluation.
- Uphold the Mission and Vision of Twin Oaks Christian School
- Love for students of all ages
- MS or MA in Special Education
- SPED Teaching certification or ability to become certified (State or ACSI)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement account
- Tuition discount if you enroll your children
Contact Twin Oaks Christian School
Administrative Assistant to the Head of School