Nutrition Coordinator/Finance and Operations Administrative Assistant
Hope Academy is looking for a Nutrition Coordinator as well as someone to help with transportation and office duties.
- Oversee daily operations in the kitchen and cafeteria and staff, including ordering food and maintaining daily production records.
- Manage school nutrition programs, including administration of National School Lunch, Breakfast & Snack Program regulations and requirements.
- Maintain compliance with Health Department requirements.
- Ensure appropriate dietary accommodations are provided for students with restrictions.
- Direct School Wellness Committee and maintain plan.
- Schedule busing for school field trips & coordinate lunch arrangements.
- Manage Transportation Reimbursement process for non-district students.
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Knowledge with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Self-directed, attentive to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience in food service or school nutrition, or Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field.
- Spanish-speaking preferred.
Contact Hope Academy
Human Resources Coordinator