Greenwood Christian Academy
Head of School
Greenwood Christian Academy (GCA), a co-educational Pre-K -12th grade Christian school in Greenwood, IN is seeking a Head of School.
Greenwood Christian Academy (GCA), a co-educational Pre-K -12th grade Christian school in Greenwood, IN serving thousands of students in Johnson County and surrounding areas since 1998, seeks candidates for the position of Head of School, effective June 1, 2019.
Candidates for this position will be carefully and prayerfully evaluated according to the following leadership criteria:
- Mission, vision, doctrines and philosophy that align with those of GCA.
- Ability to articulate a clear and vibrant Christian testimony.
- Ability to build a culture of freedom with accountability. It is especially important that the ultimate candidate demonstrates both the desire and skills necessary to build a “Leadership Culture” within the GCA environment.
- Ability to manage crises and make tough decisions for the good of the school and its overall ministry.
- Experience as a Master teacher with the ability to lead and teach in multiple settings, including the school and community.
- Strong relationship-building skills that span the school constituency, from administrators to faculty and staff, students and their parents, and the broader local community.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to see and cast vision under the leadership of the School Board.
- Ability to build a vibrant academic culture.
- Skills in developing strong donor and corporate involvement.
- Ability to inspire confidence in all constituents.
- Ability to evaluate and assess school programs and make appropriate adjustments.
This position will require a Masters degree
Salary and benefits package commensurate with academic preparation, administrative experience, and past leadership success in a Christian community.
Contact Greenwood Christian Academy
Director of Operations