Santiago Christian School
Elementary Lead Teacher
Teaching elementary students who are ESL learners and giving leadership and guidance to associate teachers.
SCS seeks a dynamic, native English speaker with a degree in elementary education, a U.S. state teacher certification/licensure, and evidence of an evangelical Christian faith commitment. Candidates must be relationally focused and have the necessary skills to work in a team-based, professional learning community. Successful candidates understand or have experience with English as a Second Language immersion strategies in the classroom. Two years of experience and a master’s degree is preferred, and previous international teaching experience is a plus. Basic understanding of Spanish is helpful, but not required. The ideal candidate loves students, loves Jesus, and is committed to academic excellence.
- Bachelors degree in elementary education with state certification.
- Basic Spanish is helpful but not required.
- State teacher's license
- Salary compensation is adequate for local living.
- Health insurance
- Free tuition for children.
- Free lunch each day.
- Transportation to and from school.
- Some compensation for yearly travel to the US.
Contact Santiago Christian School
Human Resources Coordinator