Santiago Christian School
Secondary Bible Teacher / School Ministry Leader
Teaching Bible and assistance with worship and counseling students and staff.
SCS has an exciting opportunity to impact lives through comprehensive student discipleship programming and spiritual care for a diverse international school community. Responsibilities include pointing students and staff to Jesus through teaching Bible classes, counseling, and helping with student and staff worship. Candidates must demonstrate a deep love for Jesus and a strong commitment to excellence in Christian education. In addition, candidates should have previous experience ministering in cross-cultural settings. A desire to work as part of a team is critical. Bible/theological studies at the undergraduate or graduate level is required. Teaching/chaplain experience, Bible teacher certification, international experience, and Spanish-speaking ability are preferred.
- Biblical studies at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Understanding or experience with English as a second language immersion strategies.
- Desire to work with a team of professionals to reach the Dominican Republic through education.
Teaching experience required and teaching credentials preferred.
- Salary compensation is adequate for local living.
- Health insurance
- Free tuition for children.
- Free lunch each day.
- Transportation to and from school.
- Some compensation for yearly travel to the US.
Contact Santiago Christian School
Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: (USA) 646-736-6657