Abbotsford Christian School Society
Director of Advancement
Abbotsford Christian School is accepting applications for a Director of Advancement.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Director of Advancement will be responsible for maintaining high quality fundraising and donor development in the context of advancing the mission and vision of ACS. This is a salaried, full-time position commencing immediately.
Please see the Director of Advancement job description for a complete understanding of the position.
Skills and credentials must include:
- Evidence of commitment to the Christian faith
- Clear articulation of Christian education
- Experience and excellence demonstrated in management and leadership skills
- Education specific to leadership (preferably an MBA or equivalent)
- Excellent service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to respect confidential information
- Evidence of courage, integrity, transparency, flexibility, and honesty in relationships
- Ability to manage a sophisticated fundraising database system
Contact Abbotsford Christian School Society