NorthPointe Christian Schools
Assistant Athletic Director/Transportation/Facilities - 2018/2019 School Year
This is a full-time position, Assistant Athletic Director, Transportation Director with Facilities Support. This position requires an individual qualified to navigate the unique integration between departments while clearly supporting NorthPointe Christian’s mission.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Comply with school policies as a model for others.
• Assist in the organization and supervision of the HS and MS athletic program.
• Understand school and MHSAA policies regarding student athletes and assist in the implementation of them.
• Schedule and coordinate the logistics of all athletic schedules within the athletic program.
• Contract opponents and game officials for all athletic events.
• Communicate with other administrators, coaches, parents, and students promptly and professionally.
• Keep accurate and current records of both coaches and student athletes.
• Help prepare and manage the athletic budget.
• Assist the athletic director in any and all areas of the program as needed.
• Supervise and facilitate athletic events.
• Assist in set-up and clean-up of athletic facilities.
• Schedule and communicate logistics of NPC transportation.
• Keep current files on driver certifications CDL, CCE, physicals, and background checks.
• Be current and relevant on bussing laws and regulations and communicate accordingly.
• Communicate and set up schedules, routes, and billing.
• Set up/tear down for lunch and chapels.
• Assist with set up of special events.
Resumes/applications are currently being accepted through Friday, September 7, 2018, or until the position is filled.
Please send resume and cover letter, or complete the NPCS Staff Application Form and the NPCS Foundational Statements Form (located on website: www.npchristian.org) and submit to: Scott Huckaby, Athletic Director email@example.com 3101 Leonard Street, NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Contact NorthPointe Christian Schools
Administration Office Manager