Leading a Christian school requires vision, expertise, and a solid understanding of the Reformed worldview. Christian Schools International provides opportunities for leaders in Christian education to grown in knowledge and skills and for emerging leaders to develop the skills necessary to lead effectively.
- Educators Leadership Development Institute (ELDI): ELDI is designed with the emerging leader in mind. ELDI is a weeklong summer boot camp that provides the opportunity to explore the gifts required for leadership and the challenges school leaders face.
- Principal Development Institute (PDI): PDI is designed for the principal. The three-day PDI enables the principal to consider the critical issues facing leaders today and to learn together within a small network of sixteen peers.
- CEO Roundtable: CEO Roundtables are designed for the leaders in our larger schools. CEOs come together for a day and one half of experiences in partnership with the corporate or business world, where applications can be made to the critical issues facing larger institutions.
- Christian School Educators Science Academy (CSESA): A collaborative effort of Christian Schools International, the Association for Christian Schools International, and the Van Andel Education Institute empowering Christian teachers to train the next generation of scientists.
- CSI Bible Instruction Symposium: Bringing together 30 teachers of Bible from elementary, middle school, and high school in order to focus on ways they can advance and improve Bible instruction for their students.