Founded in 1920, Christian Schools International was the first educational services organization established in North America, and we have been the leader in Christian education for almost a century. Education has changed a lot since 1920, and so has Christian Schools International. Anchored in this world of change is a mission that remains unchanged: we advance Christian education and we support the Christian schools in your community.
There is real strength in being a part of the Christian education community, and we are keenly aware of it. Every day we are excited to hear about the wonderful children, teachers and administrators we serve and the faithful service they provide.
We are grateful for faithful supporters who have invested in Christian Schools International. Your financial gifts are critical to our continued stability and success in fulfilling our over 90 year mission.
There are many ways to make a gift to Christian Schools International
- Cash: You can make a one-time gift, or you can pledge your gift over a period of time. Gifts by check and credit card are greatly appreciated, and can be sent to 3350 East Paris Ave., Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
- Stocks, bonds, and other securities: If you own stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other securities, please consider using them to make your gift. Gifts of appreciated assets can provide you with maximum tax savings over other forms of giving.
- Give Online: Using our Pay Pal account assures that your donation information will be protected and secure.
Planned and deferred gifts
- Will or Trust: The simplest way to make a gift is to name Christian Schools International in your will or trust.
- Beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), life insurance, or other qualified plan: Designate Christian Schools International as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Charitable gift annuity: This is a popular way to receive income for life while making an immediate, significant gift to Christian Schools International.
- Charitable gifts from individual retirement account (IRA) funds: The United States Congress has recently taken important steps to strengthen America’s retirement system while also encouraging additional charitable giving. The Pension Protection Act of 2006 may offer you new opportunities for tax-free charitable giving. Of special note, the new law includes incentives for those 70 1/2 years of age and older who would like to make charitable gifts from potentially taxable IRA funds.
All gifts to Christian Schools International or to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have any questions about your gift, or if you simply would like more information about Christian Schools International or the Foundation, please contact Joel Westa at 616.957.1070 or email him at email@example.com.