Christian Schools International advances Christian education and supports schools in their task of teaching students to know God and his world and to glorify him through obedient service.
Christian Schools International believes that worldview matters
- We believe that Christian education is firmly rooted in God’s Word and God’s world.
- Christian Schools International proclaims that our world belongs to God.
- We believe that faith must be imbedded in every aspect of curriculum, instruction, and program.
- In our schools, faith and learning are woven together as an inseparable web.
- We have no fear of questions, inquiry, and challenges to what we believe. Instead, our schools invite the tough questions and the challenges, as iron sharpens iron, because God is our rock and his Word is our guide.
- Christian Schools International, humbly but unashamedly, understands worldview.