We are called to be united, and the only way Christian education is going to be successful is by working together, sharing resources and best practices. Your membership with CSI provides the power of a network of many Christian schools that work together to help each other navigate the long and short term questions, as well as concerns that you face in your schools’ education journey.
Facilitate that connection and to provide you with many services and products that you might need to help improve and advance your school.
Push your thinking by facilitating conversations about what is to come and what is next for Christian education in the future.
Join you with a network and community of more than 400 Christian schools that are truly the gem and cornerstone of our organization.
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!
What’s Included In Membership
Professional development programs that are engaging and applicable to today’s school leadership needs.
- Professional roundtables for CEOs to consider new models and to learn from business
- Principal Development Institutes and Educators Leadership Development
- Institutes to cultivate school leadership
- Regular communication and informational blogs
Access to our highly regarded accreditation program.
What you need to know:
- Our accreditation program is grounded in a distinctively Christian worldview, which encourages schools to measure the mission.
- CSI accreditation assures parents, students, and other stakeholders of your school’s commitment to excellence, continuous improvement, and accountability.
- CSI’s Measuring the Mission serves as the core tool in dual accreditation agreements with AdvancED, Middle States, and Western States and is also fully recognized by numerous states and state agencies.
Participation in well-established employee benefit plans. By being a part of a network of schools, your school has a huge advantage in saving.
What we offer:
- US and Canadian retirement programs
- US and Canadian health insurance plans (in states where plan options are not restricted)
- Group payroll plans
- Various limited benefit and insurance programs
Christian Schools International member schools have access to curriculum benefits.
- Member schools receive a 20 percent discount on printed curriculum products, including our thorough, insightful, and engaging Bible and science curriculums.
- Member-pricing for the Christian School Educators Science Academy.
- Exclusive professional development opportunities including the Bible Instruction Symposium in Washington, DC.
- Participate in events like the CSI Bible Quiz Challenge.
ACSI Dual Membership
U.S. member schools of Christian Schools International (CSI) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) have the opportunity for full membership in both organizations. Each organization demonstrates commitment to partnering by offering a 25 percent dues discount to dual members.
Though each organization needs to remain independent to serve its members well, partnership allows both to be more capable of advancing Christian education locally and globally.
Ready to become a CSI member?
Join a network of Christian schools with a shared vision for serving God, advancing his kingdom, and educating his children in the context of a transformational worldview.