Annapolis Area Christian School
Student Success Aide
Supports individuals/groups of students in general education class.
We look for the following attributes in our faculty and staff:
- A vibrant Christian testimony and faith
- A love of young people
- A personal commitment to Christian education
- Enthusiasm and Alignment with AACS Core Values:
- Visible Faith
- Steadfast Joy
- Healthy Discontent
- Courageous Humility
Additionally, we look for the following attributes in our educators:
- An Evangelical Christian with a calling to teach
- A commitment to teaching from a Christian worldview
Experience working with students with disabilities is preferred.
Minimum of a high school diploma. Ideal candidate will have an Associate's or Bachelors' degree.
We offer a robust health, dental and vision plan. Free basic life insurance for employees and their spouse and children. Matching 403 (b). And tuition discount.
Contact Annapolis Area Christian School
Human Resources Manager