Trinity Christian College
Gift Planning Officer
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Gift Planning Officer for the Advancement Department.
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Gift Planning Officer for the Advancement Department. The Gift Planning Officer will work with major donors, foundation managers, and corporate sponsors to grow the financial base of support for the College. The Gift Planning Officer will work closely with the Advancement Research Manager, Associate VP for Advancement and the Vice President to plan and secure financial resources for annual support, program growth, building expansion, and endowment support for the College.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a caseload of 100 -200 donors (individuals, businesses, and foundations) and will personally discover, cultivate, solicit, and steward gifts from them.
- Work closely with the Advancement Research Manager, Associate Vice President and the Vice President to make sure that donors are properly calculated and motivated to fund initiatives of the College.
- Develop relationships and be well connected to major donors, businesses and foundations who have a passion and interest in Christian Higher Education and a familiarity with foundation (grant proposal) work.
- Other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university is required; a Master’s Degree is preferred. A minimum of four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and training is required. A background in fundraising or sales is preferred.
Other qualifications include:
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Professional expertise and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge is helpful.
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload a cover letter, faith statement and resume during the online application process.
Trinity welcomes a response from diverse candidates. EOE
Contact Trinity Christian College
Payroll Administrator/HR Assistant