Trinitas Classical School
5th and 6th Grade Teacher
This faculty member serves as the lead teacher for Grades 5-6 in a combined classroom setting.
This faculty member serves as the lead teacher for Grades 5-6 in a combined classroom setting. Additional responsibilities may include teaching Introductory and/or Intermediate Logic to students in Gr. 5-8 and Introductory Latin to a range of ages between Gr. 3-8.
Attendance at all school events (i.e., Information Nights, Festivals, Meets, Conferences, etc.) is expected.
All teachers and staff must
- Profess a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a membership in good standing in a local Christian congregation.
- Agree with Trinitas’s statement of faith.
- Agree with and be willing to support Trinitas’s mission statement and related policies.
- Possess appropriate knowledge of subject matter and demonstrate the ability to teach.
- Have conviction regarding the significant value of the classical method of teaching.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have at least three years of teaching experience and have particular experience in classical education.
Trinitas Classical School is a community of Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant Christians committed to educating children in an environment that is academically challenging and joyful. Trinitas offers substantive classes for both full-time and homeschool students grades K-8. For more information about our school, please visit our website: www.trinitasclassical.org.
Contact Trinitas Classical School