Mack Elementary School
6thÂ Grade Teacher
Elementary 6th Grade Teacher Mack Elementary | Woodinville, WA | 2018 – 2019 Academic Year
Salary: Placement on Salary Schedule (determined by prior experience and education)($38,000 - $64,000)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Working Hours: Full-time; 1.0 FTE (contracted)
• Curriculum implementation and class management of an elementary 6th grade classroom.
• The teacher is to work with the students in a spirit of genuine Christian love and to demonstrate a vital living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
• The teacher is to help children grow spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and in relationship with Jesus.
• Establish and maintain a classroom environment conducive to academic development and personal accountability.
• Encourage independent creative thinking, a cooperative attitude and recognition of their place in the Christian community.
• Develop lesson plans and use instructional materials which recognize the differences of students and their learning styles.
• Supervise the conduct of all students while on school property or at school-related functions.
• Be a positive promoter for the school by endeavoring to develop and maintain a strong and friendly relationship within the school as well as between the school and home.
• Maintain accurate records for all pupils under his/her direct supervision and to evaluate and report to parents with quarterly reports.
• Teach the assigned curriculum.
• Conduct short and long-range planning in response to curriculum goals and student needs.
• Valid Washington State Certification (required)
• Teaching Experience (preferred)
• Required OSPI fingerprint/background clearance
• Must be in agreement with BCS Doctrinal Statement
• Participate in extra-curricular activities, committees, staff meetings, etc. as deemed necessary by the administration.
• Continue to improve personal standards and professional qualifications by pursuing further education as required by the district.
• To report and/or conference with parents more frequently as necessary.
Benefit package includes: Medical, dental, and vision coverage options. Employer 403b contributions. Company paid life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, and optional life and long-term care insurance plans. Paid time off includes paid sick and personal time.
Contact Mack Elementary School
Human Resources Director