Everett Christian School
Everett Christian School seeks a principal and part-time teacher to oversee the day-to-day operations of our PS-8 campus.
Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Everett Christian School is seeking a principal and part-time teacher to oversee the day-to-day operations of our PS-8 campus. We are a friendly, family-oriented school of approximately 80 students.
Job Description: Everett Christian School seeks a principal and part-time teacher to oversee the day-to-day operations of our PS-8 campus. The principal must be a Christian and subscribe to the school’s Mission Statement.
The principal oversees the operations of ECS, including but not limited to:
- Hiring and management of staff
- Marketing and promotion of school
- Assisting office staff with daily tasks
- Developing and managing budget
- Overseeing maintenance of facilities
- Addressing student conduct
- Communicating with staff, students, parents and school board
- Implementing curriculum cohesively across the grade levels
- Coordinating organizational structure and school policy/school reporting
- Fostering spiritual growth of students and staff
- Washington State Teaching Certificate (or ability to work towards)
- 5 or more years of classroom experience/school leadership experience preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- CSI – Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Matching 401K
Contact Everett Christian School