AnchorPoint Christian School
Seeking an aide to care for children ages 3-12 in our Daycare.
Establish and maintain a safe, positive learning environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged.
- Create learning spaces that support and enhance activities.
- Keep classroom supplies, daily records, child information organized.
- Assist in enforcement of school rules, administrative regulations, and school board policies.
- Comply with and follow licensing regulations related to State of Michigan Department of Human Services.
Two shifts available: 6:45-9:00 or 11:30 AND 11:30-5:30.
- Ability to maintain appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly environment
- Knowledge of child development and learning styles
- Skill in oral and written communication with students, parents/guardians, and others
- Ability to plan and implement appropriate activities for maximum effectiveness
- Ability to work effectively with peers, administrators, and others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR and 1st Aid Certifications, or willing to obtain
Contact AnchorPoint Christian School