Ankeny Christian Academy
Under the school administrator, the secondary principal oversees the entirety of the secondary school program.
- To build community within the secondary school. This point focuses on the culture of the school.
- To oversee professional development opportunities for the faculty.
- To oversee the course offerings and schedule development of the secondary school.
- To counsel students as needs arise.
- To maintain positive student behavior.
- To maintain faculty academic standards as it relates to curricular content and pedagogy.
- To maintain good school culture via the acceptance of good students.
- Academic preparation that enables the candidate to fulfil the responsibilities of the position.
- Classroom experience that prepares the candidate to make important decisions related to the responsibilities of the position.
- The ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of scripture that motivates a strong Christian life.
This is somewhat open ended. A Master's degree in education would be optimal but not required. There are no certifications that are required.
Contact Ankeny Christian Academy