Middle School Social Studies and Bible Teacher | Edina Campus
Avail Academy, a Christian School in Minneapolis, is seeking a dynamic middle school Social Studies and Bible Teacher at our Edina campus.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Loves God and loves kids.
- Creates engaging learning activities to meet a variety of student needs.
- Collaborates effectively and positively with students, parents, and fellow staff members
- Recognizes, celebrates and encourages the gifts of others.
- Is uniquely qualified and gifted by God to teach social studies/Bible curricular content and middle
- school students.
- Has a passion for Christian schools and faith nurturing.
The candidate should have a valid teaching license. Please send a letter of interest and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Avail Academy
Everyday we avail our talents and best efforts to Christ’s cause of raising students to recognize their unique gifting and God's purpose for them.
Avail Academy is a K - 12 Christian school with campuses located in Edina (K-8), Blaine (K-8), and Fridley (9-12), Minnesota. As K-12 educators, we’re called to spark each student’s potential and fan it fully into flame by expertly immersing academics in God’s word and way. And because living a life of purpose doesn’t start after graduation, we create opportunities now for children to develop their talents in the service of their peers, families and the broader community. This makes for a distinctly different educational experience. One where the aim is more than just achieving the good life, but a life of service. This is Christian education on purpose.
Interested candidates should submit the following to email@example.com:
- Letter of application
- Names and contact information for three references
- Faith statement
The position will remain open until filled. First review of applications will occur until the position is filled.
Campus Location: Edina Campus
Contact: Avail Academy President
Contact Avail Academy
Avail Academy President