Kalamazoo Christian School Association
Upper Elementary Teacher (2023-24)
KCES is looking to hire a qualified Upper Elementary Teacher.
Kalamazoo Christian Elementary School is accepting applications for a full-time upper elementary classroom teacher beginning with the 2023-2024 school year. Teachers at Kalamazoo Christian Schools carry out faithfully all the responsibilities of a Christian teacher by preparing students to serve God responsibly in His world, by equipping them with knowledge, skills and a Biblical vision for life, for the advancement of His Kingdom.
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong & active Christian faith. He/She will understand & be committed to the mission and vision of Christian education.
Fundamental job skills and competencies include collaboration, communication (oral and written), critical thinking, dependability, interpersonal skills, organization, providing motivation & confidence, relationship/team building, stewardship, technology competency and time management.
How to Apply: To be fully considered for the position, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- At least 3 letters of reference
- KCS Application (Click to download)
- Answer the KCS Mission Statement Questions (click to download)
If you have questions, please email email@example.com. If you would rather email your application documents directly to Kendra Muller rather than submit through the website, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field
- Current Michigan teaching certification in subject area is preferred, willing to partner with the right candidate toward a path to certification after hire
- Authorized to work in the United States
- 403(b) with employer matching
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Professional Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition discount for eligible dependent children
Contact Kalamazoo Christian School Association