Mount Vernon Christian School
Director of Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Mount Vernon Christian School (Mount Vernon, WA) is accepting applications for the position of Director of Middle School.
Mount Vernon Christian School (Mount Vernon, WA) is accepting applications for the position of Director of Middle School to join our school's community beginning July 1, 2023. This individual should be able to:
- Articulate a Reformed educational perspective as he/she interacts with faculty, students, parents, and community, setting an example as a Christian leader.
- Work collaboratively with the Superintendent and other administrative personnel within the system to carry out the school’s mission.
- Provide leadership and supervision to school personnel and specific programs.
- Oversee curriculum and create programs with the teaching staff that promotes academic growth and professional development while effectively integrating faith and learning.
- Demonstrate joy and passion as he/she humbly serves in this leadership position.
Candidates possessing a commitment to the Reformed faith, a desire to work with students and staff at a Christian school, and find joy in being part of a dynamic teaching team should send a letter of application and resume to the Superintendent’s Office. Electronic submission of materials is preferred. A review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Candidates should have a M.Ed. in School Leadership and be able to acquire appropriate WA State Certification.
Contact Mount Vernon Christian School
Assistant to the Superintendent
Phone: 360-424-9157 ex: 313