Traverse City Christian School
MS/HS Teaching Principal
MS/HS Teaching Principal – This opening is for a part time MS/HS Principal and part time MS/HS teacher at Traverse City Christian School.
MS/HS Teaching Principal – This opening is for a part time MS/HS Principal and part time MS/HS teacher at Traverse City Christian School. TCCS is located in northwest Michigan and serves just over 216 students PK-12. The ideal candidate will have a genuine love for God, students, the mission of Traverse City Christian School and a Master’s degree in school leadership. Applicants will be accepted until this position is filled. Interested applicants should submit a completed TCCS application and signed doctrinal statement, both available at tcchristian.org/employment, resume, and a minimum of two letters of recommendation to Superintendent Tyler Van Schepen. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Main responsibilities include:
- Act as the chief administrator for the MS-HS (Grades 6-12), including
- caring for the spiritual health of the faculty,
- leading MS-HS staff meetings,
- supervising the work of MS-HS staff, including evaluations, personal goal-setting, etc.,
- supervising the smooth daily operation of the MS-HS, including collaborating with the registrar to arrange for the overall class schedule and providing for the proper discipline of middle and high school students,
- helping develop and implement the TCCS curriculum
- Actively participate in the greater life of TCCS, maintaining positive relationships among all levels, teachers, students, and staff.
- Supervise the work of the Athletic Director and the Registrar, who report directly to the MS-HS Principal.
Contact Traverse City Christian School
Tyler Van Schepen