Northwest Christian Schools, Inc.
Seeking a Secondary Principal who works to implement, administrate, and oversee all educational and extra-curricular programs for grades 7-12.
The Secondary Principal works closely with the Head of Schools, the secondary (7-12) teachers, the junior and high school leadership team, the junior and senior high school staff, the Athletic Director, other campus administrators, parents, and students to implement, administrate, and oversee all educational and extra-curricular programs for grades 7-12.
Complete job requirements, click HERE.
- Master’s degree in education (preferably Educational Administration).
- Current Principal Certification in WA and/or willingness to transfer Principal certification from another state.
- 3 years of proven experience as an effective instructor.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an educational leadership position.
Incredible work environment with strong commitment to student success and team approach to problem-solving and championing others in their strengths.
- $ 65,000 – $85,000 (Depending on experience and education)
- Medical and dental policies, tuition discount, sick leave, and retirement.
- Professional enrichment opportunities
- 12-month position
- 2 weeks’ vacation
Contact Northwest Christian Schools, Inc.
Human Resource Manager