Nimbus Christian Education
Nimbus Christian Education is seeking Innovative Teachers to develop online learning experiences for use in Ontario, Canada.
Do you enjoy thinking outside the box when it comes to education? Do you have some creative ideas about learning that you would love to share? Can you see the potential in online learning experiences to reach our community? Would you like to work from home? Would you enjoy working with a flexible schedule?
Nimbus Christian Education is seeking Innovative Teachers to develop online learning experiences for use in Ontario, Canada. These learning experiences need not necessarily be full courses, other creative and innovative ways of delivering an online learning experience are also desired.
Subject areas: Project Based Learning, Competency Based Education, Art, Music, PE, or [Insert your idea here]
Grade level: 7 to 12
- Collaborate with a team of Christian educators from across Canada.
- Develop all content required for the learning experience. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Record video lessons.
- Create assignments and projects.
- Create assessments and evaluations along with answer keys.
- Ensure intentional implementation of appropriate Christian Worldview.
- Engage in an ongoing review process to improve the course over time.
- Teach the learning experience online.
It would be beneficial if the applicant has:
- Taken online courses.
- Taught online courses.
- Created online courses.
- Taught in a flipped classroom or blended format classroom.
- Used Google Apps for Education.
- Used Moodle.
- Worked in a virtual workplace.
- Created a locally developed course for approval by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Ontario College of Teachers, Christian School Teacher Certificate, or equivalent.
- Degree or experience in the relevant subject area.
Contact Nimbus Christian Education
Alex van Donkersgoed