Global English School
GES is currently looking for a Grade 1, Grade 3, and Grade 5 teachers.
Global English School is currently looking for individuals who love the Lord and have a desire to make Him known. Teachers at GES have the great opportunity to make a difference by building relationships with students and families from the platform of education. Full-time teachers are needed in Nonthaburi, Thailand from August through May.
What you will find at GES
- Ability to touch the lives of children and families who do not know Christ.
- Committed foreign staff team who sees the school as a ministry to the Thai community.
- Mix of Thai and North American staff.
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience living and working in South East Asia.
- Grade 1
- Grade 3
- Grade 5
Essential Personal Specifications:
1. Is a committed born again Christian, living a Christ-like life in both word and action
2. Attends a Bible believing church
3. Prays for the school and staff
4. Supports GES’s Mission and Statement of Faith
5. Native English speaker
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Elementary education
2. Have a valid teaching license
3. Able to manage a class of students, keeping them on task
4. Experience working with children in school setting
5. Is able to work with a wide variety of people and is friendly and approachable
Full time staff benefits
- Starting monthly salary (About $900 - $1,500 US dollar/month for the first year, monthly raise and bonus will be available for the following year.)
- Round trip airfare (Will be reimburse at the completion of contract)
- Room and board (On campus with utilities included)
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid holidays
Contact Global English School