Mitchell Christian School
Middle School Teacher
Mitchell Christian School seeks TWO Middle School Teachers for the 2021-2022 school year.
Mitchell Christian School is looking for TWO Middle School Teachers to teach a combination of the following classes: Math, Science, Social Studies, Computer, and PE.
K-5 PE, K-5 Computers, and K-5 Library may also be embedded into these positions.
In addition to these specific roles, the desired candidates will also:
- Model a positive, Christian attitude when working with staff, parents, and children
- Give testimony that they have sense of God’s will, that teaching is their calling, and that teaching in a Christian school is their direction
- Covenant to seek to be an authority in their teaching field and to integrate all instruction with Biblical truth
- Develop, plan, and implement curriculum and learning activities for each age group and individuals
- Conduct classroom instruction based on local and state standards
- Collaborate with other staff members
- Collect formative and summative evaluation information, and evaluates student progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with teachers, parents, administrators, board members, and other professionals
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with teachers, parents, administrators, board members, and other professionals
- Ability to use modern office equipment and related software
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and mission of the Mitchell Christian School
- B.A./B.S. degree in Education
- Current South Dakota teaching certificate, or ability to obtain before August, 2021
- Health Insurance
- Paid Personal and Sick Leave
Contact Mitchell Christian School