Handong International School
English Teacher (Secondary Division)
An English teaching position for its middle and high school students
Handong International School (HIS), a Christian alternative school located in Pohang, Republic of Korea, is inviting applications for an English teaching position for its middle and high school students. Please click the following for more information.
To be considered for the position, each applicant is expected to:
- Be committed to following Christ and Christian Education
- Be a citizen of U.S.A, Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold a bachelor's degree in English language arts, literature, or a related field
- Be passionate about teaching and caring for students
Applicants experience in the areas mentioned above are preferred.
- Monthly salary: Starting at approximately 2.1 ~ 2.6 million KWR (commensurate with academic qualifications and full-time employment experience)
- Additional allowances: (1) Relocation allowance (one-time), (2) Airfare allowance (yearly), (3) Continuous service allowance (from the second year of service at HIS), (4) Child education support allowance (if enrolling children in HIS)
- Benefits: (1) Housing (furnished), (2) Employment insurance, medical insurance and pension in accordance with Korean law, (3) Severance pay
Contact Handong International School