Global English School
Kindergarten and Elementary Teachers
Global English School is currently looking for individuals who love the Lord and have a desire to make Him known.
What you will find at GES
- Ability to touch the lives of children and families who do not know Christ
- Committed foreign staff team who sees the school as a ministry to the Thai community
- Mix of Thai and North American staff
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience living and working in South East Asia
- Kindergarten(4-5 year old)
- Grade 1
- Grade 3
- Grade 5
- Special Education
Full time staff requirements
- Committed born again Christian, living a Christ-like life in both word and action
- Heart for the nations and children
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related teaching field
- Teaching license is highly recommended
- 1 year commitment (August – May)
Teachers should have:
- a bachelor’s degree in early childhood/elementary education.
- a valid teaching license, with early childhood specialty (preferred).
- knowledge of best practices in early childhood education and development.
- experience working with young children in a classroom setting.
- ability and willingness to work with and establish rapport with people of various cultures and backgrounds.
- faith in Jesus Christ and the desire to continue to grow in relationship with Him.
- English as a first language.
- the desire and commitment to support the vision and mission of GES by collaborating with GES Administration, other teachers, staff, parents, students, and the community.
To pursue excellence with academics, teachers will:
- prepare lesson plans in advance for all instruction periods which are aligned with provided school-wide standards and pacing guides.
- deliver instruction, allow time for guided and independent student practice, and conduct formal and informal assessments during instruction periods.
- provide frequent feedback to students and parents through returned work and grades.
- collaborate with co-teachers and other staff to plan lesson content and assessments.
- support the learning of all students by working with school staff to plan and implement support modifications and accommodations when necessary.
- create a positive learning environment and maintain an organized and inviting classroom.
- remain a lifelong learner by observing other teachers, reflecting on classroom practices and pursuing academic advancement.
To pursue excellence with moral character, based on Christian ethics, teachers will:
- attend and participate in a Bible-believing church
- regularly teach devotions and chapel lessons based on God’s Word.
- build and nurture personal relationships with students and others in the GES community.
- practice biblical standards in interpersonal relationships and conflict resolution.
- support the school by serving in and participating in extracurricular activities.
Full time staff benefits
- Starting monthly salary (About $1,500 - $2,500 US dollar/month for the first year, monthly raise and bonus will be available for the following year.)
- Round trip airfare(Will be reimburse at the completion of contract)
- Room and board(On campus with utilities included)
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
Contact Global English School
Head of Operation