Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Kids Care Staff
Kids Care is a program at Grand Rapids Christian Elementary that provides quality before and after school care for our families.
- Provide a safe environment for students before and after school hours.
- Assist with homework, play games and interact with students.
- Communication with parents.
- Preferred experience working with school age children.
- Must be a High School graduate
- Preferred to have a Early Childhood Credential and/or working towards a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Preferred CPR/First Aid Certified.
Contact Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Kids Care Assistant Director