Trinity Christian College
Annual Giving Coordinator
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Annual Giving Coordinator for the Advancement Department.
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Annual Giving Coordinator for the Advancement Department. The Coordinator’s primary responsibility is the strategic planning and management of a comprehensive annual giving program, including the coordination and oversight of supporting initiatives, working closely with development services and the major gifts officers all focused on shaping sustainable annual support.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Formulate and execute a matrix of communication and solicitation strategies involving email, direct mail, telemarketing, personal visitation, social media, online giving platforms, and volunteer engagement.
- Work with the Director of Advancement Services in the supporting areas of gift processing, data management and donor relations as related to annual giving.
- Promote annual giving as a component of a successful major and planned gift program.
- Provide strategic direction to grow the annual giving program while supporting the greater development and campaign goals of Trinity Christian College.
- Work with Advancement Services to provide clean data, ease of access to data, and timely donor stewardship.
- Work with the major gift officers to determine annual giving goals and build strategies for moving donors to higher annual giving levels. This will be a comprehensive effort utilizing the resources from development services and the major gift officer’s knowledge.
- Focus on effective communication and solicitation activities within specific market segments to expand donor acquisition for continued growth in alumni giving.
- Oversee all annual giving programs including faculty/staff campaigns, giving circles, Annually Funded Scholarships, Trinity Athletics Club, Trinity Business Network, and other programs.
- Coordinate and manage an effective multi-channel outreach program; hire, train and supervises student workers and student managers each semester. Provide timely follow-up to alumni and parents regarding questions and issues that arise during phone calls.
- Work with Director of Advancement to coordinate annual giving with reunion campaigns and other specialty constituents, such as trustees and alumni board members, in an effective fashion.
- Works with the Director of Parent and Alumni Engagement to plan and implement a young alumni giving strategy and a parent giving strategy
- Organize online crowdfunding giving opportunities that benefit the Trinity fund with the assistance from the Director of Advancement Services and the Alumni and Parent Engagement team.
- Measure data externally in terms of total dollars, percentage participation, and consistency of giving and average gift size to evaluate the program.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Advancement
A Bachelor’s Degree with two to five years of related experience is preferred. The position is responsible for the supervision of the students operating the phone programs, direct responsibility to manage the marketing writers and designers for direct mail, coordinating the work of the major gift officers as it pertains to the Trinity Fund. Must be able to formulate annual plans that fit into the overall strategies of the College and then move forward with carrying out those plans with limited supervision.
The Coordinator will regularly engage with outside vendors to produce materials and interact with Trinity staff, faculty and student workers to accomplish projects on campus.
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the online application process:
- A brief cover letter
- Professional resume
- A written statement that describes his/her Christian faith commitment and how it is expressed through involvement with the body of Christ and participation in a local church.
Contact Trinity Christian College