San Jose Christian School
Fourth Grade Teacher
The Fourth Grade Teacher will be responsible for providing multiple course instructions in a self-contained classroom setting.
- Model an exemplary Christian walk in speech and action.
- Treat each child as uniquely gifted by God.
- Implement a rigorous curriculum as documented in SJCS Curriculum Trak.
- Prepare and execute regular formative and summative assessments according to standards and learner outcomes; record assessment scores in a timely and organized manner.
- Use data to drive instruction.
- Integrate Throughlines in all lessons and roles.
- Employ effective classroom management strategies and techniques.
- Discipline all students fairly and firmly.
- Communicate with parents regarding lessons, class activities, and student progress.
- Encourage all students.
- Collaborate with other faculty and staff including the Learning Center Director and Middle School Student Advocate.
- Participate in professional development through seminars, courses, and workshops.
- B.A. Education
- Personal testimony and commitment to Christian faith
- Commitment to Reformed Christianity, SJCS mission, and SJCS core values
- Commitment to faith integration (SJCS Throughlines) in all lessons and roles
- Classroom teaching experience (to include student teaching)
- Health Insurance (100% Employee)
- Up to 2% matching for retirement
- Sick leave
- Personal Time
- Professional Development
Contact San Jose Christian School