Living Stones Academy
Living Stones Academy is seeking an ESS Paraprofessional to join our Educational Support Staff (ESS) Team.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans for students and monitor their progress. This includes but is not limited to small group/push-in math or language arts support.
- Support students with emotional or behavioral concerns and assist them in developing appropriate social skills as identified by a behavior intervention plan.
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Assist the Educational Support Services (ESS) Coordinator in maintaining a safe learning environment and ensuring the well-being and safety of the children in his/her care.
- Attend training opportunities as recommended by the ESS Coordinator or Head of School.
Living Stones Academy is seeking a Paraprofessional who:
- Is enthusiastic about Christ-centered education.
- Has a passion for working with young children from diverse backgrounds.
- Serves to assist the Educational Support Services in meeting the needs of students in the areas of mathematics, language arts, and behavioral support.
- Will report to the Educational Support Services Coordinator.
- Model Christ-like behavior.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students in the school environment and community.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Interact with children, including bending, kneeling, sitting on the floor, lifting up to 50 pounds, climbing, and walking.
- Maintain a calm demeanor when interacting with students with behavioral challenges.
Two years of college required. Bachelor's degree in Education or related field preferred. Must have experience working with children. This individual must exhibit a genuine, nurturing, caring attitude to all.
Positions are open until filled. We will begin reviewing applications for this Paraprofessional position on Friday, June 5.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and completed application to email@example.com
Contact Living Stones Academy
Head of School