Conway Christian School
Upper School Principal / Dean of Academics
Oversee students and faculty 7-12 while providing academic oversight for K-12 in regards to curriculum, professional development and student outcomes.
- Lead in the spiritual development of your faculty, staff and students.
- Oversee the school's academic program including curriculum, teacher instruction/evaluation/professional development, and best practices in college preparatory education.
- Serve on the school's leadership and education teams offering input and challenging questions, as well as timely responses to any task in which you may be responsible.
- Maintain a safe and productive classroom learning environment through proper student discipline and teacher oversight, following guidelines in the school handbook.
- Ensure your faculty is achieving school goals including mission, core values and other stated outcomes related to our college-preparatory educational model.
- Assess student learning by analyzing student results on testing, both quarterly an on standardized tests. make recommendations if needed. Maintain all student date (including discipline records and absences) for yearly review.
- Communicate regularly with faculty, staff and parents regarding important items, calendar events and any concerns.
- Contribute to the school's overall success by identifying short and long term issues that must be addressed and recommend issues to leadership team or school president.
- Other duties assigned by president.
- Minimum of a master's degree in education, with administration certification.
- At least three years experience in academic leadership; i.e.assistant principal, principal
Same as Job Requirements
Salary and benefits to be determined with experience.
Contact Conway Christian School
President, Conway Christian School