Abbotsford Christian School Society
Second Language Teacher
A part-time second language instruction (French/Spanish/ American Sign Language)with other possible teaching opportunities.
Abbotsford Christian School, Secondary Campus, is currently accepting applications for the position of a SECONDARY LANGAUGE TEACHER for a possible part-time to 1.0 position beginning August 31, 2020.
ACS is experiencing a time of growing enrolment and an exciting renovation and expansion at the middle and secondary campuses. We welcome applicants that would consider part-time second language instruction with other possible teaching opportunities (based on applicant’s qualifications) with the possibility of a full-time second language position spanning the middle and secondary campuses.
Preferred qualifications include:
- BA Degree in Education and/or Second Language
- BC Teaching Certificate
- Clear understanding of Christian Education
- Understanding of Project Based Learning and other Deeper Learning Strategies
- Thorough understanding of the BC Modernized Curriculum
- Extra-curricular experience is an asset
- Overseas student trip experience is an asset
Please send resume (including a list of references with email and phone contact info), statement of philosophy of Christian education, and credentials.
Contact Abbotsford Christian School Society