Dutton Christian School
Nature-Based Pre-kindergarten Teacher
We are seeking a part-time nature-based pre-kindergarten teacher for the 2019-20 school year.
Our mission is that within a Reformed worldview, Dutton Christian School will nurture the heart with Biblical truth and equip the mind through academic excellence to impact the world for Christ. We seek to hire a teacher as we launch a nature-based pre-kindergarten program. This program will be for 4-year-old children and will meet three days a week beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. This position will include payed preparatory work during the current school year. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Mark Witvliet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our staff, the teacher will
- Develop the whole child and foster the love of learning
- Maintain licensure/accreditation
- Develop appropriate curriculum integrated with a Christian perspective
- Be promotions-minded
- Communicate effectively with parents and prospective parents
- Is an active member of a church whose teaching is in agreement with the doctrinal standards of the Reformed churches
Candidates must have a current Michigan teaching certificate. An early childhood endorsement is preferred.
Contact Dutton Christian School