Trinity Christian College
Trinity Christian College is seeking a full-time Admissions Representative.
Trinity Christian College is seeking a full-time Admissions Representative. Under the broad supervision of the Executive Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, the Admissions Representative is directly responsible for the management of a designated caseload of prospective students with the primary goal of moving them through the admission process. This consists of, but is not limited to: lead generation and converting on-campus prospective student inquiries to applicants, and ultimately to enrolled students; visit high schools; attend regional college fairs representing Trinity Christian College; and build relationships with high school guidance and appropriate academic and non-academic departments.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment in planning and implementing a strategy for territory management to meet assigned recruitment goals. Fully responsible for results, especially the meeting of enrollment goals within the territory.
- Advises prospective students and parents regarding general college search process, all aspects of college life, likelihood of acceptance and academic success at Trinity Christian College.
- Visits, according to pre-established schedule, churches, high schools, two-year colleges, college fairs and similar sources to recruit student applicants.
- Contacts high schools to arrange visitation; confirms visits with guidance office; presents information about the College to interested students; places posters, pamphlets, catalogs and other materials in high visibility locations.
- Communicates with contact persons in churches (i.e. student ministry leaders, pastors, etc.) within the specified territory to provide for appropriate involvement with church student programming, become a resource for the church, and identify potential applicants through direct contact.
- Contacts inquiring students directly to arrange direct interviews during visits to schools, churches, etc. within the specified territory.
- Develops a highly flexible presentation concerning the College and its academic and student life programs; presents the program to individuals and groups in a manner designed to stimulate and motivate applicants.
- Interviews student applicants for admission as assigned; recommends acceptance or denial. Recommends candidates for the Trinity’s Founders’ Scholarship and Diversity Scholarship Programs.
- Manages internal relationships with Trinity’s office of the registrar, faculty, office of financial aid, athletics, etc., in order to assure orderly admission into the college for incoming freshman and transfer students within the representative’s assigned territory
- Participates in the follow-up of inquiries and applicants as appropriate, including phone calls and personal visits.
- Reports activities and results achieved in each area visit as directed.
- Assists individual applicants concerning special admissions problems or considerations.
- Participates in special events at the College as directed, especially those being organized by the Enrollment Division.
- Provides additional services in support of the recruitment program as may be requested.
- All other duties as assigned depending upon the needs of the Enrollment Division.
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the online application process:
- A brief cover letter
- Professional resume
- A written statement that describes his/her Christian faith commitment and how it is expressed through involvement with the body of Christ and participation in a local church
Other desirable qualifications include:
- Previous admissions experience
- Professional expertise and integrity
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Self-sufficient and able to manage time independently and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Vision that aligns with the direction of the college
- Ability to learn and use CAMS database software
- Ability to learn and use Slate CRM
- Ability to use MS OFFICE products
- Knowledge of social media platforms and electronic communication
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. Three to five years of work experience in the areas of marketing, sales, public relations, or related fields highly preferred.
Contact Trinity Christian College