Trinity Christian College
Gift Processing & Stewardship Associate
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Gift Processing and Stewardship Associate.
Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Gift Processing and Stewardship Associate. The Gift Processing & Stewardship Associate will be responsible for performing the many duties associated with recording charitable gifts received by Trinity Christian College, preparing receipts, planning stewardship events and activities, and preparing various reports.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Raisers Edge/Gift Entry: Manage gift entry, business office reports, and receipt process in a timely and accurate manner. Assist in database integrity practices, updating constituent records to confirm accuracy.
- Scholarship Support: Process scholarship documentation and annual endowment reports; communicate with the Business Office and Financial Aid department in regards to current and new scholarships. Plan and coordinate the scholarship dinner.
- Stewardship through Events: Assist in the planning process and implementation of general events for donors held by the Advancement Department.
- Stewardship through Communication: Assist in donor correspondence, producing letters and reports as requested.
The Associate will manage a workload of student workers within the department by coordinating and prioritizing with the advancement team tasks that need to be completed by student workers as well as provide instruction and supervision as assigned.
The successful candidate will have experience in office management and/or a support staff role that lends itself to managing several projects at once.
Other qualifications include:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret journals, reports and documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from staff or members of the community.
- Ability to write for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information from top management, public groups, and/or board of trustees and others.
- Ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and act accordingly when working with others.
- Professional expertise and integrity
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous Raiser's Edge experience preferred
- Trinity Christian College alumni preferred
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload a cover letter, faith statement and resume during the online application process.
Trinity welcomes a response from diverse candidates. EOE
Contact Trinity Christian College
Payroll Administrator/HR Assistant