Lafayette Christian School
The principal, as administrator of Lafayette Christian School (pre-K through 8th grade), leads students, parents, faculty, and staff with a servant at
- Work with the Board to determine where God is leading. Implement plans to get there.
- Set the spiritual climate of school.
- Build a Christian community among students, teachers, parents, and staff.
- Communicate LCS's vision and mission to the school and greater Lafayette communities.
- Foster academic and spiritual growth among the students.
- Create a supportive working environment among teachers and staff.
- Provide constructive criticism for teacher improvement in the classroom.
- Work with the Board to develop a budget.
- Hire and supervise support staff and teachers.
- Reformed biblical perspective.
- Wisdom when dealing with conflicts.
- Servant's heart.
- Forward thinking.
- Masters in School Administration.
- Bachelors in Teaching.
- Teaching experience.
Excellent health and retirement package.
Contact Lafayette Christian School