Emerging Leaders Development Institute 2021–2022
Christian Schools International in partnership with Christian Schools Canada is pleased to announce once again the registration for recommended leaders to participate in the 2021–2022 Emerging Leaders Development Institute (ELDI) program. ELDI is a professional development opportunity for educators who have interest and have shown skills to be a Christian school leader in a Christian school.
Details and changes to ELDI 2021 program:
- Due to the COVID-19 restriction, ELDI will be held virtually.
- Please review the ELDI 2021–2022 brochure below, which describes the program format and includes the application and references form, which must be submitted by March 31, 2021.
- Rather than being a 5-day onsite experience, ELDI 2021–2022 will be a full-year program.
- All sessions will be held virtually. This format will allow for wider participation as participants will not need to travel and as the cost is significantly less.
- We know that effective professional learning is most effective when offered over a longer period of time, involving multiple sessions, with time between sessions to engage with the content in your local context. As such, while we realize that ELDI will be different, we are excited about the format and its ability to meet the goal of encouraging and guiding participants in discerning their call to leadership.
Applications to ELDI 2021–2022 were due March 31, 2021. If you missed the deadline, please consider applying in the future.