Christian Schools International accreditation:
- Verifies that your Christian school is true to its mission and vision of nurturing God’s children and young people.
- Has imbedded within it the transformational Christian worldview that is the signature of Christian Schools International and its member schools.
- Enables your school community to conduct a thorough self-assessment of your Christian school and develop a school improvement plan, guiding your school on the path of doing even better for God’s children and young people.
- Provides your parents, students, staff, and governing body with an assurance that your school holds itself to high academic standards integrated with Christ-centered excellence.
- Provides colleges, universities, most states, and donors with credible verification that your school has established and maintained high standards based upon the best educational research.
- Provides an opportunity for your Christian school to be seamlessly accredited from a Christian worldview by most regional accrediting agencies—AdvancED (NCA, SACS, NWAC), WASC, and Middle States. Christian Schools International takes the lead in all regional co-accreditations.
The Christian Schools International Accreditation Commission of your school’s peers oversees the accreditation program on behalf of the Christian Schools International Board of Directors and all Christian Schools International-accredited schools and assures that the accreditation process is held to high standards.