Why Become a Member of Christian Schools International?
Christian Schools International serves schools that celebrate God's faithfulness, strive for excellence in Christian education today, and seek to position themselves for a sustainable future in service to our God. Christian Schools International invites each member school to be forward-thinking. We are the service organization that equips Christian schools for the challenges of the 21st century. We celebrate God's faithfulness, but we also look ahead to strategically positioning Christian schools for a future of service to God, educating each generation to come.
Become a part of Christian Schools International--an organization that puts the advancement of God's kingdom first and seeks to position Christian education for a sustainable future in service to our God.
Christian Schools International member schools will benefit from being part of a professional network of Christian educational leaders through
- International conferences.
- Professional roundtables for CEOs to consider new models and to learn from business.
- Principal Development Institutes to grow leaders professionally.
- Informational and instructional webinars.
- Educational Leadership Development (ELDI) to prepare new leaders.
- Regular communication and informational blogs.
Christian Schools International member schools have access to a gold standard accreditation program.
- The accreditation program is based on both a dedication to measuring the mission of the school and to a process for continuous school improvement.
- We encourage every school to mutual accountability and high standards through the accreditation process.
- Measuring the Mission serves as the core tool in accreditation agreements with AdvancED, Middle States, and Western States.
Christian Schools International member schools will have access to curriculum benefits.
- Member schools receive a 20 percent discount on all curriculum products, including our thorough, insightful, and engaging Bible and science curriculums, as well as And It Was Good, our new resource for teaching science with a Christian worldview.
Christian Schools International member schools will have opportunities in online education through CSI’s partnership with Sevenstar.
- Experts from Sevenstar’s organization will provide information on online learning through webinars and at conferences and will be available to offer additional consulting for member schools.
Christian Schools International member schools have the opportunity to participate in well-established employee benefit plans.
- US and Canadian pension programs.
- US and Canadian health insurance plans (in states where plan options are not restricted).
- Various limited benefit and insurance programs.