We invite your help in our search for the next CEO of Christian Schools International. Please consider these possibilities.
The person God is going to call may already be serving a Christian school as a board member or an administrator, or our next leader may be heading an educational association, a consulting firm, a parachurch ministry, or a not-for-profit.
Pray that God will excite the interest of the people who might be right for this role.
Ask if God is calling you to this important position.
Pass this document along to someone whose face or name comes to mind as you think about this position.
Contact us at email@example.com and let us know the name and contact information of someone you believe should be nominated for this important role. Take a moment to describe what it is about this person’s experience and expertise that qualifies him or her.
If you feel a sense of call to this position and match the background required, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Resume/Curriculum Vitae
2. Answers to the application questions below
3. Provide a list of six references (two leaders for whom you’ve worked, two persons you have supervised, and two colleagues)
Please note: No contact with references will be made until later in the process, and only with your explicit permission. The record of your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality with respect for your current position and relationships.
Applications can be received at any time. However, to ensure full consideration, applicants should submit all materials by January 10, 2015.
The selection of the new CSI CEO will be made in Spring 2015.
What We’d Like to Know about Candidates
Feel free to respond to these questions in a Word document, or fill out this PDF form (don't forget to save the form after recording your responses).
1. Please describe your faith journey and relationship with Jesus Christ and how that relationship has shaped your life, family, and leadership.
2. How have your personal and professional experience prepared you as a possible match for the role of CEO at Christian Schools International?
3. What attracts you to this opportunity, and why now? To what extent does this feel like it may be a “call” to you?
4. What do you perceive as the most significant challenges facing Christian schools today, and what should be the role of an organization like CSI in addressing these challenges?
5. Please describe two examples from your leadership experience where you led a team through a time of significant organizational and strategic change when the organization’s market was under fundamental reorientation or redesign. What were the circumstances and results of your leadership? What was your specific role?
Thank you for your consideration of this important role in Christian leadership.