Seven trained and experienced individuals serve as accreditation mentors to the schools of their regions.
Mentoring includes providing onsite training for school improvement teams (SIT), frequent check-ins with SITs during the profile/self-study/school improvement plan/site visit year, reviewing and approving schools’ work, planning site visits with the schools and site visit team leaders, and being available to answer questions as needed. Feel free to contact your accreditation regional coordinator.
- David Ritter (firstname.lastname@example.org), Southeast United States (TX, OK, KS, AR, MS, GA, FL, VA, NC, SC, VA, MD, KY, CO, LA, AL, TN)
- Al Kosters (email@example.com), Southwest United States (CA, AZ, NM, UT)
- Elaine Brouwer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Northwest United States (WA, MT, OR)
- Arlyn Schaap (email@example.com), Heartland (SD, ND, NB, IA, MN)
- Don Woo (firstname.lastname@example.org), Western Great Lakes (MO, IL, IN, WI)
- Bob VanWieren (email@example.com), Michigan (MI) and Northeast United States (OH, PA, NY, NJ, MA, VT)