As a growing organization, Christian Schools International provides a model of excellence in every aspect of its organizational life – from governance, to finance, to staffing, to how we identify and conduct our work and strengthen relations with member schools
Great leadership leads by example. All Christian organizations are expected to be accountable and conduct their affairs with integrity. The Bible illustrates this leadership by showing the relationship between Jesus Christ and his followers. As leaders of Christian education, we are entrusted with the divine calling of sustaining and increasing this vital work of fostering a new generation of young people for service to our God.
Christian Schools International will focus on member Christian schools that are intentional about having a transformational biblical worldview penetrate all aspects of their school program and that function from a carefully designed school improvement plan.
These activities will help us accomplish this goal:
- Continue to strengthen relationships with current members and aggressively seek to grow its membership in order to provide the benefits it offers to an increasing number of schools and students
- Continue to offer products and services uniquely designed to enhance our member schools’ ability to accomplish their mission.
- Establish unique networks of member-leader connection through a trained cadre of leader coaches.
- Maintain a financially solid balance sheet.
- Be both guided and anchored by a highly competent self-sustaining board of trustees.
- Align all of its internal operations to assure common brand, focus, and mission.
- Establish transition and succession plans for CSI senior leadership. Learn more about President/CEO Joel Westa and the presidental transition here.
This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.
– 1 Corinthians 4:1-2