Support learning in Christ-centered environments through the delivery of excellent products and services while seeking and implementing new approaches to increase learning in young people
Christian Schools International will catalyze a culture of innovation among member schools, propelling them to be the best educational institutions in the regions they serve.
A new focus will include a robust approach to online learning by utilizing first-rate curriculum and excellent Christian teachers. This necessary emphasis will be designed to complement existing programs in member schools.
These activities will help us to accomplish this goal:
- Create and package learning resources in multiple formats.
- Provide biblical worldview perspectives on all the academic disciplines included in P-12 education.
- Carefully build a world-class CSIonline Academy, utilizing Christian teachers to influence students with a biblical worldview.
- Develop a model that blends high-quality “in seat” instruction with high quality online instruction in ways that reduce the school’s delivery-per-pupil cost.
- Encourage schools in the pursuit of international connections and cross-cultural opportunities for students in order to develop a sense of personal mission as global citizens.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
– Philippians 4:8