Strengthen communication and advocacy strategies to promote the benefits of Christian education
Christian Schools International will continue to contribute in positive and innovative ways to the ongoing dialogue about the benefits of Christian education for all ages, stressing the importance of how the biblical worldview incorporated in education can equip and empower a new generation of young people to constructively shape culture, change communities, and disciple people, all in service to our God.
These activities will help us to accomplish this goal:
- Seek partnerships with mission-compatible organizations such as service vendors, colleges, member associations such as Christian Schools Canada, and advocacy groups such as the Council for American Private Education.
- Develop Christian education advocacy pieces for local Christian Education Week celebrations.
- Experiment with new and innovative methods of communication.
- Initiate news stories and author op-eds to communicate the value of Christian education for communities and the well being of society.
- Reposition Christian education’s value with opinion and government leaders.
- Develop and promote indicators to position the merits of Christian education in parents’ minds.
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
– Mathew 5:14-16